Comment on page
$BRICKS is both a utility and governance token, unlinked from the Treasury’s AUM, acting as form of exchange that provides access to a lucrative real estate community and influence strategic direction of Bricklayer activities.
$BRICKS token holders also have the option to cement in the Brickworks Staking Contract to receive Treasury dividends.
Total Supply: 990,000,000 $BRICKS across three separate funding rounds at 5-year intervals (2024, 2029 & 2034)
Total Supply Issued: 2024 Funding Round 1 - 330,000,000 $BRICKS
- Founders – 4% (12,000,000 $BRICKS)
- AP & Occupier Incentives – 6% (18,000,000 $BRICKS)
- Private Sale – 60% (200,000,000 $BRICKS released at exclusive discount rate)
- Public Sale – 30% (100,000,000 $BRICKS at $1.00)
Funding Round 1 target raise of $25,000,000 representing 10% of max $250,000,000 available.
The Private Sale will involve a 3-month cliff period, and 24 months vesting period with the following release percentages:
- First 6 months: 2% is released each month
- Following 12 months: 4% is released each month
- Following 4 months: 6% is released each month
- Final 2 months: 8% is released each month
Subsequent funding rounds in 2029 and 2034 will involve private token sales at a slight discount with identical vesting schedules.
BCRE comprises the Founders and Active Participants with a 10% (Maximum of 30M $BRICKS) of the token supply. (Subject to a 5-year vesting schedule which reflects a 2% annual inflation rate)
- Founders - 40%
- Active Participant and Occupier Rewards - 60%
Bricklayer tokenomics reserved 18M $BRICKS specifically for the AP remuneration & Occupier Incentive fund, issued over the first 5 years.
- Partner Occupiers to be incentivized with $BRICKS tokens on a lease-by-lease basis.
- APs are only able to cement or sell their vested portion of their $BRICKS allocation.
- Newly appointed APs will be subject to a 12-month token lock-up period.
- AP Elections will occur yearly, and DAO members will democratically and collectively vote on the APs position for the following year.
- APs are expected to be most active during the scheduled voting events, which are anticipated to occur over a two-week period once every three months (Four events per year, excluding emergency vote proposals).
- Tier 1 – 0.75% - MAX – 225,000 BRICKS (45,000 $BRICKS vested per annum)
- Tier 2 – 1.50% - MAX – 450,000 BRICKS (90,000 $BRICKS vested per annum)
- Tier 3 – 2.25% - MAX – 675,000 BRICKS (135,000 $BRICKS vested per annum)
- Tier 4 – 3.00% - MAX – 900,000 BRICKS (180,000 $BRICKS vested per annum)
- Tier 5 – 3.75% - MAX – 1,125,000 BRICKS (225,000 $BRICKS vested per annum)
- Tier 6 – 4.50% - MAX – 1,350,000 BRICKS (270,000 $BRICKS vested per annum)
Activate APs will be entitled to an identical allocation in subsequent Funding Rounds 2 & 3.